camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: msmq component
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:33:18 GMT
On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 6:19 PM, Dave Wallin <david_wallin@kaltire.com> wrote:

> Yes we have camel working fine with JMS (SonicMQ)  We are trying to connect
> to a Microsoft Message Queue by using the msmq: component but the component
> is looking for msmq_native_support in the JNI...  It throws the following
> exception on startup: "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
> msmq_native_support in java.library.path"  Are there other jar files
> required to use this component?  This is running on a Windows XP machine
> with Message Queuing (msmq) running...

I actually don't know. The person who created it have left the company.
The component is @deprecated and will be removed from FUSE in the future.

There are commercial adapters that works way better than this one that
people can use instead.

You may need to put some MS .dll files in the %PATH% so Java can find
the .dll file.
So try adding some MSMQ paths to the %PATH% that the JDK uses.