camel-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Wallin <david_wal...@kaltire.com>
Subject msmq component
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:01:23 GMT

Hello all,

We are wondering if anyone has been able to get the msmq component
functioning?  We cannot seem to get past the following exception, even
though msmq is installed and running...  Any ideas?  Thanks.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
msmq_native_support in java.library.path