camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel-FTP package
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 09:55:33 GMT
I wonder why camel-core exports it as this is from the pom.xml

  <properties>
	<camel.osgi.export.pkg>
		org.apache.camel.*
    </camel.osgi.export.pkg>
	<camel.osgi.import>
		!javax.xml.bind.annotation.adapters,
		org.apache.xalan.xsltc.trax;resolution:=optional,
        javax.activation;resolution:=optional,
        javax.xml.bind;resolution:=optional,
        javax.xml.bind.annotation;resolution:=optional,
        javax.xml.stream;resolution:=optional,
        org.apache.camel.spring.util;resolution:=optional,
        org.springframework.jmx.export.annotation;resolution:=optional,
        org.springframework.jmx.export.assembler;resolution:=optional,
        org.springframework.jmx.export.metadata;resolution:=optional,
		*
    </camel.osgi.import>
  </properties>

I cannot see any link to org.apache.camel.component.file.remote