camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GPL licensed code in Camel
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2009 00:32:00 GMT
Oisin, you're a treasure chest :).

I added my own comment to the thread you referred me to.  I was aware
of the comments, but assumed a more likely, and more damaging GPL
dependency.

Btw, ./components/camel-xstream/pom.xml has this:

     <dependency>
       <groupId>com.thoughtworks.xstream</groupId>
       <artifactId>xstream</artifactId>
       <exclusions>
         <exclusion>
           <!-- xom is an optional dependency of xstream. Its also
                LGPL, so its really not ASF compatible. -->
           <groupId>xom</groupId>
           <artifactId>xom</artifactId>
         </exclusion>
       </exclusions>