camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Status of Build on Windows
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 10:14:01 GMT
Hi Willem,

currently I have a quite strange result for my builds.

Since yesterday I have less failing tests than the central hudson build.
Do you have any idea what the reason could be?
I would have expected that I could reproduce most failures on my system
and have some more that are windows specific.

Greetings

Christian

On my hudson system the following tests fail:
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.jetty.JettyJmsTest.testMocksAreValidWithTracerEnabled
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.jetty.JettyJmsTest.testMocksAreValidWithTracerDisabled
    *
org.apache.camel.component.jetty.HttpRoundtripHeaderTest.testHttpRoundTripHeadersWithNoIngoredHeaders
    *
org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettySimplifiedHandle404Test.testSimulate404
    *
org.apache.camel.component.servlet.MultiServletConsumerTest.testMultiServletsConsumers
    * org.apache.camel.component.dataset.SpringDataSetTest.testRun
    * org.apache.camel.component.xmpp.XmppRouteChatTest.testXmppChat
    *
org.apache.camel.component.xmpp.XmppRouteMultipleProducersSingleConsumerTest.testProducerGetsEverything

On the central system currently these tests fail:
    *
org.apache.camel.example.SpringJmsAOPClientServerTest.org.apache.camel.example.SpringJmsAOPClientServerTest
    *
org.apache.camel.example.SpringJmsClientServerTest.org.apache.camel.example.SpringJmsClientServerTest
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.greeter.CamelGreeterConsumerTest.testMocksAreValid
    * org.apache.camel.itest.greeter.CamelGreeterTest.testMocksAreValid
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.jetty.JettyJmsTest.testMocksAreValidWithTracerEnabled
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.jetty.JettyJmsTest.testMocksAreValidWithTracerDisabled
    * org.apache.camel.itest.jetty.JettyJmsTwowayTest.testSendingRequest
    * org.apache.camel.itest.jms.FileToJmsTest.testFileToJms
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.jms.JmsMediumQueuePerformanceTest.testSendingAndReceivingMessages
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.jms.JmsPerformanceTest.testSendingAndReceivingMessages
    * org.apache.camel.itest.tx.JmsToHttpTXTest.testSendToTXJms
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.tx.JmsToHttpTXWithOnExceptionAndNoTransactionErrorHandlerConfiguredTest.test404
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.tx.JmsToHttpTXWithOnExceptionAndNoTransactionErrorHandlerConfiguredTest.testRollback
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.tx.JmsToHttpTXWithOnExceptionAndNoTransactionErrorHandlerConfiguredTest.testOK
    * org.apache.camel.itest.tx.JmsToHttpTXWithOnExceptionTest.test404
    * org.apache.camel.itest.tx.JmsToHttpTXWithOnExceptionTest.testRollback
    * org.apache.camel.itest.tx.JmsToHttpTXWithOnExceptionTest.testOK
    *
org.apache.camel.itest.tx.JmsToHttpTXWithRollbackTest.testSendToTXJmsWithRollback
    *
org.apache.camel.component.jetty.HttpRoundtripHeaderTest.testHttpRoundTripHeadersWithNoIngoredHeaders
    *
org.apache.camel.component.jetty.JettySimplifiedHandle404Test.testSimulate404
    *
org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsRouteRequestReplyTest.testUseMessageIDAsCorrelationIDReplyToTempDestinationPerComponent
    * org.apache.camel.component.mina.MinaFileUdpTest.testMinaRoute
    * org.apache.camel.component.mina.MinaVMFileTcpTest.testMinaRoute
    * org.apache.camel.component.mina.MinaFileTcpTest.testMinaRoute