camel-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.0.0
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:36:03 GMT
Hi Hadrian,

I have digged into the next failure.
CachedOutputStreamTest.testCacheStreamToFileAndNotCloseStream

At the end of the test the temporary file is expected to be deleted. But
honestly I do not understand how this could work.

The test first calls exchange.getUnitOfWork().done(exchange);. This will
try to delete the file but the delete will fail as the stream is still open.
Then it calls ((InputStream)cache).close(); which will close the stream.
The problem is that now the file will not be deleted again.

I have swapped the two commands and the test works but I think this is
wrong as the test seems to explicitly test the fact that close is not
called before done.
Can anyone clarify what this test tries to do?
Btw. I think this test works on unix as the delete on the file will also
work when the file is opened. On windows this does not work.

Greetings

Christian