camel-dev mailing list archives

From "S. Ali Tokmen" <>
Subject Re: Camel-FTP package
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 09:42:12 GMT

Claus Ibsen a écrit :
> I think it has always been named like that. And maybe the person who
> created it thought he will add webdav or other remote file protocols
> as well.

All right... The trouble is that since the root package name is also
exported by the camel-core OSGi bundle, Felix outputs tons of log
messages until it finds the camel-ftp bundle. I'm attaching a sample, it
basically adds in the BundleClassLoaders one after the other in the log
message, from the camel-core bundle until the camel-ftp bundle. Once it
gets to camel-ftp, it gets happy and everything works correctly.

These log messages appear every time we deploy a route that uses
camel-ftp, that's why I was wondering if moving it to o.a.c.c.ftp would
make sense.

S. Ali Tokmen

Office: +33 4 76 29 76 19
GSM:    +33 66 43 00 555