camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jira] Created: (CAMEL-1392) groovy renderer
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 13:10:28 GMT
I don't think you should be taking route definitions from one camel context
and loading them into another... I'm surprised this actually works! Also,
I'm not really following why you need a 2nd context to set the id... did you
try just using one?

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:19 AM, xueqiang.mi <alloyer@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> I found that the addRouteDefinitions method of camel context caused this
> problem. It seems that this method transform the interceptDefinition into a
> interceptStrategy.
> Before updating a route, I use a temporary camel context to generate the
> route definition from a route builder, so I can obtain the route definition
> and reserve its id. Code is as follows:
> {code}
>       // add the route builder into a temporary camel context
>        CamelContext tempContext = new DefaultCamelContext();
>        tempContext.addRoutes(builder);
>        // get all the added routes and add them into current context
>        List<RouteDefinition> routeDefinitions =
> tempContext.getRouteDefinitions();
>        for (int i = 0; i < routeDefinitions.size(); i++) {
>            RouteDefinition routeDefinition = routeDefinitions.get(i);
>            // set id only for the first route
>            if (i == 0)
>                routeDefinition.setId(id);
>
>            // add or update the route
>
>
> getCamelContext().addRouteDefinitions(Collections.singletonList(routeDefinition));
>        }
> {code}
>
> Then the addRouteDefinitions method is used to add the route definition to
> current camel context and it causes that problem: transforming the
> interceptDefinition into a interceptStrategy. Through test, this operation
> has brought some other similar problems for other DSLs.
>
> Are there any suggestions to solve it?
>
> xueqiang.mi wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > When I tested the intercept DSL, I encountered a problem.
> > I found sometimes the route maintains the intercept definition as a
> output
> > processor in outputs list, but sometimes, it hold the intercept
> > configuration in its interceptStrategies list. I don't what causes the
> > difference and how to differentiate them.
> >
> >
> > JIRA jira@apache.org wrote:
> >>
> >> groovy renderer
> >> ---------------
> >>
> >>                  Key: CAMEL-1392
> >>                  URL:
> >> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1392
> >>              Project: Apache Camel
> >>           Issue Type: Sub-task
> >>             Reporter: James Strachan
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >> --
> >> This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
> >> -
> >> You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-%28CAMEL-1392%29-groovy-renderer-tp22220288p24954096.html
> Sent from the Camel Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>


-- 
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message