camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "xueqiang.mi" <allo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [jira] Created: (CAMEL-1392) groovy renderer
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:12:05 GMT

>From the groovyRouteBuilder, we can only get a routeBuild, which may have
several routes in it and doesn't support to setId.


janstey wrote:
> 
> I don't think you should be taking route definitions from one camel
> context
> and loading them into another... I'm surprised this actually works! Also,
> I'm not really following why you need a 2nd context to set the id... did
> you
> try just using one?
> 
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:19 AM, xueqiang.mi <alloyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>>
>> I found that the addRouteDefinitions method of camel context caused this
>> problem. It seems that this method transform the interceptDefinition into
>> a
>> interceptStrategy.
>> Before updating a route, I use a temporary camel context to generate the
>> route definition from a route builder, so I can obtain the route
>> definition
>> and reserve its id. Code is as follows:
>> {code}
>>       // add the route builder into a temporary camel context
>>        CamelContext tempContext = new DefaultCamelContext();
>>        tempContext.addRoutes(builder);
>>        // get all the added routes and add them into current context
>>        List<RouteDefinition> routeDefinitions =
>> tempContext.getRouteDefinitions();
>>        for (int i = 0; i < routeDefinitions.size(); i++) {
>>            RouteDefinition routeDefinition = routeDefinitions.get(i);
>>            // set id only for the first route
>>            if (i == 0)
>>                routeDefinition.setId(id);
>>
>>            // add or update the route
>>
>>
>> getCamelContext().addRouteDefinitions(Collections.singletonList(routeDefinition));
>>        }
>> {code}
>>
>> Then the addRouteDefinitions method is used to add the route definition
>> to
>> current camel context and it causes that problem: transforming the
>> interceptDefinition into a interceptStrategy. Through test, this
>> operation
>> has brought some other similar problems for other DSLs.
>>
>> Are there any suggestions to solve it?
>>
>> xueqiang.mi wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> > When I tested the intercept DSL, I encountered a problem.
>> > I found sometimes the route maintains the intercept definition as a
>> output
>> > processor in outputs list, but sometimes, it hold the intercept
>> > configuration in its interceptStrategies list. I don't what causes the
>> > difference and how to differentiate them.
>> >
>> >
>> > JIRA jira@apache.org wrote:
>> >>
>> >> groovy renderer
>> >> ---------------
>> >>
>> >>                  Key: CAMEL-1392
>> >>                  URL:
>> >> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1392
>> >>              Project: Apache Camel
>> >>           Issue Type: Sub-task
>> >>             Reporter: James Strachan
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
>> >> -
>> >> You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>
>> --
>> View this message in context:
>> http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-%28CAMEL-1392%29-groovy-renderer-tp22220288p24954096.html
>> Sent from the Camel Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
> 
> 
> -- 
> Cheers,
> Jon
> 
> http://janstey.blogspot.com/
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/-jira--Created%3A-%28CAMEL-1392%29-groovy-renderer-tp22220288p24954718.html
Sent from the Camel Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message