camel-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling "Subversion Commits" and "Fisheye" features in Camel JIRA
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 01:16:16 GMT
On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 8:20 AM, Claus Ibsen<claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Bruce Snyder<bruce.snyder@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:26 AM, Claus Ibsen<claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Yeah its getting better, however the links on the SVN commit tab seems
>>> to not work.
>>
>> Hmm, yes, it looks like the URL format is incorrect. I've updated them
>> a bit and they're currently using ViewCVS and they appear to be
>> working now. But we could switch out the use of ViewCVS for Fisheye if
>> we prefer (I must admit, I prefer Fisheye to ViewCVS).
>
> Yeah FishEye would be nice.

I just switched it to use Fisheye and Fisheye threw an error when
trying to view some commit changes for an issue. I've filed an issue
with Atlassian regarding this, so I'll have to wait for a response
before I can do anything. For now we'll need to stick with ViewCVS.

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder