camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r794245 - in /camel/trunk/components/camel-bindy/src: main/java/org/apache/camel/dataformat/bindy/ main/java/org/apache/camel/dataformat/bindy/annotation/ main/java/org/apache/camel/dataformat/bindy/csv/ test/data/ test/data3/ test/java/org...
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2009 01:40:21 GMT
Hi Charles

I think you didn't comment the package of
"org.apache.camel.dataformat.bindy.model.simple.oneclassmandatory"
So the test of BindySimpleCsvMandatoryFieldsUnmarshallTest is failed.

Please using "svn st" to double check the code with ? states before you
commit the code :)

Willem

cmoulliard@apache.org wrote:
> Author: cmoulliard
> Date: Wed Jul 15 12:09:00 2009
> New Revision: 794245

> Log:
> Add a new property in annotation DataField.java to define mandatory fields, generate
exceptions in BindyCsvDataFormat when record is empty in case of missing mandatory fields.