camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Converter discover in OSGi
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 00:00:26 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

Before we did some hacking work to let camel load the converters from
all the bundles, we leverage the camel context OSGi bundle classloader
to find the converters. In old way, we can configure the which kind of
converter we want load by importing the converter's package in the camel
context OSGi bundle.

Now if we want to this feature back, we can revert the change or
introduce a new class filter mechanism to camel.

Willem