camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.0-M2
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:51:31 GMT
Please be aware, that although the vote has not been finalized, the
2.0-M2 is in the nexus public repo, not the staging repo as it should
be.  This is due to my mistake this morning, I did not only a close on
the staged release, but also a promote, which is only done after the
vote passes.  We discussed that and tried to correct this this morning
on the #camel and #maven irc channels.

The feedback I got from the maven guys is that there is no way to
easily revert that, and it will require manually removing all the
artifacts and fixing the metadata files.  If this vote will pass
there's no harm.  If you are considering a -1 and you have any reason
to believe that this release should be redone, please let me know asap
so I can remove the release from the public repos and redo it... again.

Thanks
Hadrian