camel-dev mailing list archives

From alloyer <allo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jersey Usage: how to generate the resourcedoc.xml file for Jersey RS app
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 03:07:38 GMT

When runing it with mvn jetty:run, it really generate the other two files.
When I execute mvn jetty:run for the first time, another small problem
occurs, but I found it has described on:
http://www.nabble.com/Building-camel-failing-td22656916.html
I reset the development enviroment as the colleagues said on that page and
then it runs well. Thanks too all=)

Cheers,