camel-dev mailing list archives

From alloyer <allo...@gmail.com>
Subject Jersey Usage: how to generate the resourcedoc.xml file for Jersey RS app
Date Sat, 06 Jun 2009 02:42:25 GMT

When I deploy the camel-web app by running the org.apache.camel.web.Main
class , it throws an exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not load WadlGeneratorConfiguration, check
the configuration of com.sun.jersey.config.property.WadlGeneratorConfig
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not load wadl generators from
wadlGeneratorDescriptions.
	at
com.sun.jersey.api.wadl.config.WadlGeneratorConfig.getWadlGenerator(WadlGeneratorConfig.java:155)
	at
com.sun.jersey.api.wadl.config.WadlGeneratorConfigLoader.loadWadlGeneratorsFromConfig(WadlGeneratorConfigLoader.java:76)
	... 23 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: The file '/resourcedoc.xml' does not
exist in the classpath. It's loaded by the generator class, so if you use a
relative filename it's relative to the generator class, otherwise you might
want to load it via an absolute classpath reference like
classpath:/somefile.xml

I know it lost the resourcedoc.xml, so I copy one from a camel-web.war into
the camel-web module in my workspace and it really works. But I don't know
how to generate it?
I saw in the camel-web war file there are four files:
application-doc.xml
application-grammars.xml
resourcedoc.xml
application.wadl
But in my workspace, there are only two:
application-doc.xml
application-grammars.xml

How are the other two generated?
I deploy it through eclipse IDE, if I do by using Maven command, is there
some command line that can be helpful for it?