camel-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Question about] - New camel quickfix component
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 11:23:42 GMT
OK Willem I will test it.

Have you any idea about this ?

But why are you setting both the IN and OUT to the same message?
Good question. Anton is the author so I can't reply BUT what I can say is
that in quickfix, the application (
http://www.quickfixj.org/quickfixj/usermanual/usage/application.html) which
is the engine communicating with a FIX server can be of type ACCEPTOR or
INITIATOR. You have to both configure the two applications because the
engine is not a client/server application. In one case, you accept incoming
messages and in the other you generate the messages. The camel-quickfix does
not know which role it plays because it is defined in the config.file
provided as input to the quickFixAcceptor or quickFixInitiator class. These
two classes call the same QuickFixEndpoint.
*
Maybe the class has to be splitted in two endpoints, one corresponding to
each to avoid both IN/OUT ???*

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect