camel-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel, m2Eclipse, Eclipse Ganymede
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 07:01:59 GMT
Hi,

I use Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede) with Sonatype Maven plugin.

Personaly I do the build outside of Eclipse. I will check but I'm pretty
sure that I can do the build inside Eclipse. BTW, the file to be used for
the build is the pom.xml parent file which is not of a module

regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer