camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ssh connection behind firewall !!
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 14:20:52 GMT
You may want to change the permissions on your home dir as well.
Another thing you might want to do is to setup your authorized_keys in
~/.ssh so you use a strong auth mechanism.

[hadrian@minotaur ~]$ ls -ld ~cmoulliard
drwx------  2 cmoulliard  cmoulliard  512 Apr 26 23:51 /home/cmoulliard

Let me know if you need any help,
Hadrian