camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @ExchangeException does not always bind to the caught Exception
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 04:51:00 GMT
Hi Joe

Which version of Camel are you using precisely?

I do think that we can improve @ExchangeException to be able to find
the exception you want in the exception hierarchy.
As for instance on trunk you can do:

exchange.getException(JaxbException.class) and it will find that
exception for you in the list of wrapped caused exceptions.
So the same feature should apply for @ExchangeException.