camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.0 Async Findings - Roadmap to a solution
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 07:17:35 GMT
Hi

I have committed first cut of the new Async API to Camel trunk.
See ticket CAMEL-1572 for svn revision and details.

The remaining work:
- Migrate MulticastProcessor
- Remove last piece of old API classes (2 interfaces)
- Introduce Async DSL to replace Thread DSL and with clear intention
of turning route into async mode and support thread pools using JDK
executor service.
- Support Jetty continuation with async

Should we mark the old API in Camel 1.x as @deprecated?