camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS - Camel 2.0] - Move not used components to a sandbox area
Date Sun, 31 May 2009 07:41:57 GMT
Hi Claus

You can create the directory yourself with the svn command line.
svn mkdir https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/sandbox
The you can check out this direct in you local work space and add the
files that you want.
If you want to move the below components into the sandbox, please use
the  "svn move" command
In this way, we can trace back the change histories from the module in
the sandbox

BTW, please remember to remove the assembly descriptions of this
components in apache-camel module.

Willem