camel-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Heads Up] added an OSGi system test for running Camel in Felix & Equinox
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 10:49:38 GMT
2009/4/17 Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com>:
> Yeah, it's definitely a good new for me.
> It took me hours to test a little change of camel-osgi in ServiceMix.
> (Downloading kit, hacking the meta-info, running the servicemix start up
> script, checking the log file ...)
>
> I will see if I can add more tests into camel-itest-osgi :)

Great stuff! :)

I wonder if it'd make sense to have a parent pom.xml file for all OSGI
tests which has all the Pax Exam dependencies in it - and the
depends-maven-plugin stuff; then we can spin up lots of little
integration tests using different sets of bundles (e.g. just
camel-core which is what I did - then camel-spring, or camel-spring +
ActiveMQ or whatever).

we might wanna have a directory structure more like this?

tests/osgi/
  camel-itest-osgi-core/
  camel-itest-osgi-spring/
  camel-itest-osgi-jms/