camel-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <cmoulli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Heads Up] added an OSGi system test for running Camel in Felix & Equinox
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:02:02 GMT
Otherwise an interesting alternative could be to use the features.xml file
where the list of the bundles to be used for testing purpose is defined.
Alin has added an interesting option in pax-runner to scan for features :
scan-features:mvn:org.apache.servicemix/apache-servicemix/4.0.0/xml/features!/cxf
Regards,

Charles