camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which dynamic language should we add to extend the dynamic route ?
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 15:16:26 GMT
Xueqiang Mi, we need to have an interview.  We would need to know more
about you and it affects your score.  Please try to find us either on
irc or skype (if you use skipe you can paste your skype id here, or
you can send me and/or Jon a private message with your id).  You could
also post here or in a private message a phone number and I could call
you on a regular phone.  Please let us know when it would be
convenient for you to have such an interview (and keep in mind that we
are in the US, at GMT-5).

Please respond as soon as you can.
Hadrian