camel-dev mailing list archives

From Xueqiang Mi <allo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which dynamic language should we add to extend the dynamic route ?
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2009 15:48:47 GMT
I think content-based routing and dynamic routing are both flexibale
service selection or orchestration mechanisms for integration.
Contenb-based routing gives the functionality to dynamically select
serviece at runtime and dynamic routing provides the capacity for
change service at runtime.
I read several papers, their dynamic routing mechanism can abstract
the service using a serviceName and instantiate the abstract service
when invoking. Now I haven't know how Camel implement it, I will learn
it these days.

Can I still modify the proposal at present, I thought I can't edit it
after 3rd,Apr. I will learn Groovy in the next week.

--
Xueqiang Mi <alloyer@gmail.com>