camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Break camel-core into camel-api and camel-core
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:02:58 GMT
Hi riders,

I'm thinking to do some refactoring of Camel test support to let
camel-core depends on camel-test.

In this way we just have one copy of TestSupport and CamelTestSupport.
Because camel-test has the dependence of CamelContext ,
ProducerTemplate, Service, RouteBuilder, etc, I'd like to break current
camel-core module into camel-api and camel-core, and the camel-test will
depends on the camel-api only. Then we can share the camel-test code
around all the camel-components and camel-core.

Since CamelTestSupport has the dependency of the CamelBeanPostProcessor
, we could put it into the camel-spring module.

Any thought?

Willem