camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which dynamic language should we add to extend the dynamic route ?
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 14:03:35 GMT
Its a good question for sure... not sure which one we want to do really.
Scala would make sense since we already have a custom DSL completed for
that. Though, something like Groovy support would garner more interest
(seems a lot of folk like Groovy ;)).

Other devs: some info on the dynamic routes project is here
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Google+SummerOfCode

--
Cheers,
Jon