camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which dynamic language should we add to extend the dynamic route ?
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:48:00 GMT
I think we should start with Groovy, Python and Ruby.  It's hard to
decide on priorities, every time I try to, I feel like changing the
order.  If you have a preference please let us know.  After we get the
AST it should be all the same.

Btw, one of the first things we need to do is decide which of the 2
projects is of more interest to you so we would know how to rank it.

You can find me (and others) online on the #camel channel at
irc.codehaus.org if you'd like to chat about it.

Cheers
Hadrian