camel-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Camel 2.0-M1
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:51:48 GMT
The first milestone build of Camel 2.0, apache-camel-2.0-M1, is out
with an absolute record 368 new features, improvements and bug fixes.
With the exception of very late additions that we'll iron out in the
next release 2.0-M1 is impressively stable.  Most of the API changes
from the 1.x line are already made, so we do not anticipate
significant API changes on the 2.x line from here on.

Please find the distro here:

The tarballs are here

Please vote to approve this release binary.  While only the PMC votes
are binding we encourage all community members to try it out and cast
their vote.  Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated!

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache Camel 2.0-M1
Vote is open for 72 hours.

Here's my +1