camel-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel - JMXConnector Thread
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:24:02 GMT
Hi

I was working on CAMEL-1462 and I was wondering why the
JMXConnectorThread created in
DefaultInstrumentationAgent#createJmxConnector is not set as daemon?

eg in the code below there should be a: connector.setDaemon(true)

        // Start the connector server asynchronously (in a separate thread).
        Thread connectorThread = new Thread() {
            public void run() {
                try {
                    cs.start();
                } catch (IOException ioe) {
                    LOG.warn("Could not start JMXConnector thread.", ioe);
                }
            }
        };
        connectorThread.setName("Camel JMX Connector Thread [" + url + "]");
        connectorThread.start();
        LOG.info("JMX Connector thread started and listening at: " + url);

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/