camel-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.0 - OSGi - loading classes
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:03:07 GMT
Hi,

I think we should leverage the ThreadContextClassLoader to load the
right class.
Since OSGI has elegant mechanism to get control of the class's version
and handle the relationship of the classes. I don't want to walk around
this mechanism by looking over all the bundler's context for a class.

Just my 2 cents.

Willem.