camel-dev mailing list archives

From orton <>
Subject Re: Camel 1.6/2.0 MINA UDP issue
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 02:10:38 GMT

Hi Claus,

Some of my co-workers have been trying to use the 1.6.1 MINA component and
had some of the same issues as we had with 2.0 with regards to the component
stopping after some number of consecutive messages. I was wondering (hoping)
if the fix would be applied to 1.6.1 also?

I just pulled 1.6.1 off the 1.x branch and it didn't appear to have the

Just for the good sake. We have identified an issue and fixed it in
camel-mina on trunk.

Thanks to Orton for providing a sample case that surfaced the issue.
Now it works like a charm and doesnt stall using UDP.

Sent from the Camel - Development (activemq) mailing list archive at

View raw message