camel-dev mailing list archives

From William Tam <email.w...@gmail.com>
Subject question on HttpMessage.populateInitialHeaders
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 01:34:05 GMT
In HttpMessage.populateInitialHeaders(), we only propagate parameters
for GET request.   Does anyone see any harm in propagating other
parameters of HTTP methods?

      //if the request method is Get, we also populate the http
request parameters
        if (request.getMethod().equalsIgnoreCase("GET")) {
            names = request.getParameterNames();
            while (names.hasMoreElements()) {
                String name = (String)names.nextElement();
                Object value = request.getParameter(name);
                map.put(name, value);
            }
        }

Thanks,