camel-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Charles Moulliard (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (CAMEL-1359) no log displayed on the console or file when the command mvn camel:run is launched
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:55:59 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1359?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=49819#action_49819
] 

Charles Moulliard commented on CAMEL-1359:
------------------------------------------

sorry for my mistake.

There was a dependency in the maven file but the scope was defined as Test.

> no log displayed on the console or file when the command mvn camel:run is launched
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CAMEL-1359
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1359
>             Project: Apache Camel
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: camel-core
>    Affects Versions: 2.0.0
>            Reporter: Charles Moulliard
>
> Hi,
> I don't see any log displayed on the console or file when I use the command mvn camel:run.
The log4j.properties file is present in the target/classes directory :
> # The logging properties used during tests..
> #
> log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, out
> # CONSOLE appender not used by default
> log4j.appender.console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
> log4j.appender.console.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
> log4j.appender.console.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %-5p %c{1} - %m %n
> # File appender
> log4j.appender.file=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
> log4j.appender.file.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
> log4j.appender.file.layout.ConversionPattern=%d %-5p %c{1} - %m %n
> log4j.appender.file.file=target/camel-bindy-test.log
> # debug loging for Camel
> log4j.logger.org.apache.camel.component.bindy=DEBUG
> log4j.com.xpectis.camel.bindy.fix=DEBUG
> On the console, I only see the information with level INFO
> 19-fÚvr.-2009 16:59:39 org.apache.camel.component.file.FileEndpoint createConsumer
> INFO: Endpoint is configured with noop=true so forcing endpoint to be idempotent as well
> 19-fÚvr.-2009 16:59:39 org.apache.camel.component.file.FileEndpoint createConsumer
> INFO: Using default memory based idempotent repository with cache max size: 1000
> 19-fÚvr.-2009 16:59:39 org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext doStart
> INFO: Apache Camel 2.0-SNAPSHOT (CamelContext:camelContext) started
> 19-fÚvr.-2009 16:59:39 org.apache.camel.util.MainSupport generateDot
> INFO: Generating DOT file for routes: D:\Dvlpt\Java\workspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\target/site/cameldoc
for: org.
> apache.camel.spring.SpringCamelContext@56c528 with name: camelContext
> 19-fÚvr.-2009 16:59:40 org.apache.camel.processor.Logger process
> INFO: >>>  --> interceptor(Instrumentation(Pipeline[Dea, Pattern:InOnly,
Properties:{CamelFileLockName=D:\Dvlpt\Java\wor
> kspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\src\data\fix\fix.txt.camelLock, CamelFileLock=sun.nio.ch.FileLockImpl[0:9223372036854
> 775807 exclusive valid]}, Headers:{CamelFileBatchIndex=0, CamelFileLastModified=Thu Feb
19 14:59:08 CET 2009, CamelFileA
> bsolutePath=D:\Dvlpt\Java\workspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\src\data\fix\fix.txt,
CamelFileLength=18, CamelFileName=
> fix.txt, CamelFileCanonicalPath=D:\Dvlpt\Java\workspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\src\data\fix\fix.txt,
CamelFilePath=
> src\data\fix\fix.txt, CamelFileParent=src\data\fix, CamelFileBatchTotal=1}, Body:8=FIX.4.2☺9=1☺35=D
> 19-fÚvr.-2009 16:59:40 org.apache.camel.processor.Logger process
> INFO: >>> interceptor(Instrumentation(Pipeline[Dea --> unmarshal(), Pattern:InOnly,
Properties:{CamelFileLockName=D:\Dvl
> pt\Java\workspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\src\data\fix\fix.txt.camelLock, CamelFileLock=sun.nio.ch.FileLockImpl[0:92
> 23372036854775807 exclusive valid]}, Headers:{CamelFileBatchIndex=0, CamelFileLastModified=Thu
Feb 19 14:59:08 CET 2009,
>  CamelFileAbsolutePath=D:\Dvlpt\Java\workspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\src\data\fix\fix.txt,
CamelFileLength=18, Cam
> elFileName=fix.txt, CamelFileCanonicalPath=D:\Dvlpt\Java\workspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\src\data\fix\fix.txt,
Cam
> elFilePath=src\data\fix\fix.txt, CamelFileParent=src\data\fix, CamelFileBatchTotal=1},
Body:8=FIX.4.2☺9=1☺35=D
> 19-fÚvr.-2009 16:59:40 org.apache.camel.processor.Logger process
> INFO: >>> unmarshal()                              --> to(bean:fix), Pattern:InOnly,
Properties:{CamelFileLockName=D:\Dv
> lpt\Java\workspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\src\data\fix\fix.txt.camelLock, CamelFileLock=sun.nio.ch.FileLockImpl[0:9
> 223372036854775807 exclusive valid]}, Headers:{CamelFileBatchIndex=0, CamelFileLastModified=Thu
Feb 19 14:59:08 CET 2009
> , CamelFileAbsolutePath=D:\Dvlpt\Java\workspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\src\data\fix\fix.txt,
CamelFileLength=18, Ca
> melFileName=fix.txt, CamelFileCanonicalPath=D:\Dvlpt\Java\workspace-ganymede\camel-source\bindy\src\data\fix\fix.txt,
Ca
> melFilePath=src\data\fix\fix.txt, CamelFileParent=src\data\fix, CamelFileBatchTotal=1},
Body:[{com.xpectis.camel.bindy.m
> odel.fix.Header=8=FIX.4.2, 9=1, 35=D}]
> but in my Bean, I have several LOG.DEBUG method
> 	private static final transient Log LOG = LogFactory.getLog(HandleFixBean.class);
> 	if (LOG.isDebugEnabled()) {
> 		LOG.debug("Count : " + count + ", Class type : " + model.get(key).getClass());
> 	}

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message