camel-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@skynet.be>
Subject Hudson CI builds for Apache Camel
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:34:13 GMT
L.S.,

I have set up CI builds for Apache Camel on hudson.zones.apache.org,
both for trunk and for the camel-1.x branch.  Since our builds are
running for over an hour, I have currently configured these to check for
svn updates only twice per day -- amounting to a total of approx. 4
hours of build time on the build server per day.

The first few builds have run into technical difficulties, but now that
those have been resolved, the weather reports should start improving
soon.  I'll keep an extra eye on things for a few days to iron out any
remaining problems in the build setup.

Regards,

Gert