camel-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Crickenberger <aaron.crickenber...@intalgent.com>
Subject Re: git mirror
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 03:09:02 GMT
Hadrian,

Probably for the reason James said; the repos are setup such that mere
mortals like myself can't just go make their own git-svn clones.
Furthermore, the page at http://jukka.zitting.name/git/ says the following:

comments or suggestions regarding this service or want to see another Apache
codebase mirrored."

It's really just as simple as kicking off a script.  I think Jukka's already
got them up at http://github.com/jukka/apache-git-mirrors/tree/master, in
fact.

- sston