camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramon Buckland" <ramon.buckl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: header names (sans dots)
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 06:54:11 GMT

> We have the chance with Camel 2.0 where its not backwards compatible
> out-of-the-box in all cases. So its better to fix it now, or we have
> to wait until Camel 3.0

I would say fix it now. There are other cases also where dotted notation
does not work well either. I can't recall all instances at the moment but
recall groovy I had an issue once, and some other random places.

I assume there are far more locations than just ftp also, are we brave
enough to do a "change all" task, or just as we find them ?

I can remove them as part of CAMEL-1241.

regards
ramon