camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramon Buckland" <ra...@thebuckland.com>
Subject Test failing on current trunk - XmlParse and PipelineConcurrentTest
Date Sun, 18 Jan 2009 18:49:12 GMT
I have just finished the first refactoring for 1241 .. (whoa big) and to
make sure ran the tests, (mine failed .. yay!) but so were some others,

I rechecked out a clean current trunk and found thw following.
{{{
current-trunk$ grep FAIL camel-core/target/surefire-reports/*
camel-core/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.camel.model.XmlParseTest.txt:Tests
run: 26, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 7.706 sec <<<
FAILURE!
camel-core/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.camel.model.XmlParseTest.txt:testParseProcessorWithFilterXml(org.apache.camel.model.XmlParseTest)
Time elapsed: 0.423 sec  <<< FAILURE!
camel-core/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.camel.processor.PipelineConcurrentTest.txt:Tests
run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 24.298 sec <<<
FAILURE!
}}}

I tried for about 1/2 hour to work out what was wrong with XmlParse test,
but I was unfamiliar with it enough to debug successfully (yet),.. figured
someone else will know pretty quickly. Not sure on the Pipline test either,
but did not get a chance to look.

regards

Test set: org.apache.camel.model.XmlParseTest
Tests run: 25, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 5.053 sec
<<< FAILURE!
testParseProcessorWithFilterXml(org.apache.camel.model.XmlParseTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.283 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Expression should not be null!
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertNotNull(Assert.java:217)
        at
org.apache.camel.model.XmlParseTest.assertExpression(XmlParseTest.java:299)
        at
org.apache.camel.model.XmlParseTest.testParseProcessorWithFilterXml(XmlParseTest.java:50)