camel-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can we block the versions those we don't want to merge into camel-1.x branch ?
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 17:37:14 GMT
Hold on, you said its a huge piece of work...  You know you can just pass in
the big list of revisions to the block command right? Something like

svnmerge.py block -r
709613,709635,711586,711642,711677,711750,711926,712093,712133,712165..............

Maybe I'm just not understanding due to baby induced sleep deprivation :)

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/