camel-dev mailing list archives

From Ganesh_Progress <chganes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with jetty endpoint
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 10:55:03 GMT

Yes, Using Fuse integration designer to debug.

I tried with java DSL also but, facing the same unable to create the file at
destination.

Java DSL code as follows, which i ran

 context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {

            public void configure()
            {
            	Processor proc = new Processor() {
                    public void process(Exchange e) throws Exception
                    {
                    System.out.println("Received exchange: " +
e.getIn().getBody(String.class));
                    }
                };

from("jetty:http://localhost:8080/test").process(proc).to("file:///D:/FID_341/runtime-New_configuration/FuseMR/toDir");

from("file:///D:/FID_341/runtime-New_configuration/FuseMR/toDir").process(new
Processor()
                   {
                       public void process(Exchange e)
                       {
                           System.out.println("Received exchange: " +
e.getIn());
                       }
                   });

            }
        }); context.start();

Thanks
Ganesh

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> Hi
>
> Are you using Fuse integration designer to debug it?
> http://fusesource.com/products/fuse-integration-designer/
>
> I didn't know you could set a breakpoint in a .xml file ;)
>
> If you get it to some java code then you can set a breakpoint in java
> code and then Eclipse should be able to dump all the debug variables.
>
> So you can create a new class that implements
> org.apache.camel.Processor and then route from jetty to that one
>
> <bean id="hello" class="com.mycompany.MyProcossor"/>
>
> Something like this:
> <from uri="jetty:xxxx"/>
> <process ref="hello"/>
>
> Then set a breakpoint in the java code in com.mycompany.MyProcossor
> and you should be able to inspect the data.
>

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Ganesh_Progress <chganeshch@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I deleted given destination e.g. "in" and started camel, but file is not
>> created.
>>
>> I tried with JMS endpoints and observed same.
>>
>> Further, i try to debug the camel and observed that "?" as its value at
>> from
>> URI.
>> Please find the attached screen shot for the same.
>>
>> Still am i missing something.
>>

>> Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

>>> Yeah that is the correct endpoint, for exposing a http service (= you
>>> being the server)
>>>
>>> If you need the reverse situation then use just http (= you being the
>>> client calling an external web site)
>>>
>>> Could you try replacing the file endpoint with another to see if you
>>> get some data?
>>> You can use a log endpoint instead that will log using commons-logger
>>> to INFO level
>>>
>>> <to uri="log:hello"/>
>>>
>>> BTW Is the folder created where you expect the file to be dropped?
>>> D:/FID_341/runtime-New_configuration/FuseFIDCamel/Jetty/in
>>>
>>> You can try to delete it and start Camel. If the folder is created
>>> then something is working ;)
>>>
>>> You can also enable org.apache.camel at DEBUG level to see what is going
>>> on.

No