camel-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMS error after 3922 invokations (Spring-JMS)
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:33:12 GMT
2008/12/4 asaksena1 <anurag.saksena@gmail.com>:

> I'm running the  Spring Remoting with JMS (@
> http://activemq.apache.org/camel/tutorial-jmsremoting.html) example in a
> loop to evaluate the Camel for my project.
> I'm getting the following consistent error after 3922 invocations.
>
> Can anyone tell me what is the cause for this.
>
> ++++
> org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception
> occured during JMS processing; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException:
> Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://localhost:61616. Reason:
> java.net.BindException: Address already in use: connect
>        at
> org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJmsAccessException(JmsUtils.java:308)
>        at
> org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.convertJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:168)
>        at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:474)
>        at
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsConfiguration$CamelJmsTemplate.send(JmsConfiguration.java:173)
>        at org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsProducer.process(JmsProducer.java:172)
>        at
> org.apache.camel.component.bean.CamelInvocationHandler.invoke(CamelInvocationHandler.java:54)
> ++++

BTW I think this is probably a nested exception - and you're probably
not showing the real exception. AFAIK the "Address already in use"
error is when you are trying to startup another broker when one is
already bound to the socket?

As Claus says, using the ActiveMQ component with ActiveMQ ensures
efficient pooling when using Spring to avoid unnecessary socket/broker
start/stops etc
--
James
-------