camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkstyle enabled
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 19:47:31 GMT
Hi

No me neither. I used to have the CXF checkstyle format that is
somewhere in the camel code as a .jar file you can import in IDEA.

What I have not is it to be configured with the correct import order
so I can optimize imports. But the only pita is the auto import
on-the-fly will insert it at the wrong place
so you have to optimize it from time to time.

Otherwise I think William is happy with it turned on, as it saves a
lot of his work to fix and commit code ;)

I am not a maven hog, but I guess there is some parameter you can add
to skip it. Jon / William?

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/