camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Anstey" <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: improving the user guide PDF
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:52:35 GMT
FYI I fixed a bunch of issues in the PDF user guide this past month, so it
should be much better now. Check out the latest deployed copy here
http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/camel/camel-manual/2.0-SNAPSHOT/camel-manual-2.0-20081230.183228-7.pdf

It will eventually be copied to the regular
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/manual/camel-manual-2.0-SNAPSHOT.pdflocation
too.

If no-one has anymore issues to report, I'm going to close CAMEL-1163.

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/