camel-dev mailing list archives

From raulvk <raulvk....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Using verbs for the EIP actions
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:55:05 GMT
Hi, I was just following this thread and even though I am not a
committer I thought it would be OK if I put it my 2 cents...
Don't you think that moving the old noun-based DSL to a different
package than the current one would defeat the purpose of
backward-compatibility? If this was done, I believe that all current
code would still need to be changed to reference the newly package
that contains the old DSL, therefore disarming the
backward-compatibility of this solution...

Am I right?