camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DefaultComponent - Validating URI
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:23:26 GMT
Hi

Yeah but the concrete example it wouldn't really be possible as it's
just a bunch of properties for the java mail API. It uses properties
and not setteres where we could use the IntrospectionHelper to set the
parameters. So a true?ddd=sss would not be able to be set as a boolean
and the parameter would be invalid and Camel will detect this.

So I guess in this use-case we will leave it as is and that for some
other components a ? char might be valid. However I can't think of
such an example.

/Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/