camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Camel 2.0 - default endpoint
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:17:56 GMT
Hi

Hmm is there any documentation with such a sample how to reuse it?

I would still like to keep Camel simpler and not support "corner case
use-cases", that is not documented or anyhow possible for end-users to
figure out how to use.

We could maybe reduce some of the default endpoint send/request
methods on ProducerTemplate to reduce the number of methods end-users
get when they press control + space. If we could keep one for these
few uses-cases with reuse?