camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.0 - default endpoint
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 06:56:21 GMT
Hi

Yes I did not make my point clear.

It's the fact that CamelContext requires a default endpoint URI to be
configured. Then you can use ProducerTemplate.sendBody("Hello World")
and then it will send this body the default endpoint URI. Normally you
have to provide the URI as well such as:
ProducerTemplate.sendBody("direct:in", Hello World");

The class DefaultEndpoint should of course be there as the base class ;)

/Claus