camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Claus Ibsen" ...@silverbullet.dk>
Subject RE: [Discussion] - Camel 1.5.1 - What should we add and what not
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 09:40:20 GMT

From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: 6. november 2008 10:32
To: camel-dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Discussion] - Camel 1.5.1 - What should we add and what not

Sounds good!

2008/11/6 Claus Ibsen <ci@silverbullet.dk>:
> Hi
>
> I propose a work plan such as:
>
> You and Hadrian should work on the remaining issues with refactoring the API to remove
the generics and get it as correct. You are the best people for this work. Also very important
that you guys look at the "remove unneeded copies of exchanges".

> Then Jonathan can work on the renaming of the DSL's. And he could also help removing
the stuff that has been marked as @deprecated. He has already done some of this stuff before.
And as a 2nd priority to find the gaps in the spring DSL vs. Java DSL.

> I would like to use this break to focus on the wiki documentation and my tutorial that
I need to continue on part 5.

--
James
-------