camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Anstey" <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Using verbs for the EIP actions
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:38:36 GMT
Agreed. We shouldn't even be thinking of keeping two sets of DSL methods for
the 2.0 release, would be too messy. I'd say go for it!

BTW we've been keeping track of API breaks in the 2.0.0 release notes just
so users are aware of this
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.0.0+Release

--
Cheers,