camel-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Anstey" <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deprecation of file consumer timestamp
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:31:24 GMT
Great ideas guys. I think I'll focus on the memory feature first though, so
it doesn't get too confusing ;)

On the testability with noop bit: a big +1 from me for keeping anything that
would make testing easier! In particular, I'd like to improve the file
component tests by removing as many sleeps as possible. There are sleeps
everywhere in the Camel tests but I've found that the file tests have
particularily long sleeps which make for slow builds. Perhaps I'll get
around to putting in a file watcher assertion or something eventually.

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/